- The 11th Congress of the Japanese Society for Regenerative Medicine "Development of 3D Oriented Collagen materials" (Poster)
- Participating BIO tech 2012 （TOKYO Big Site） Press Release
- PCT International Patent filing "Collagen Materials and the Production Method"
- PCT International Patent filing "Collagen/Apatite Oriented Materials and the Production Method"
- Japanese Patent filing " Collagen Biomaterials and the Production Method"
- Japanese Patent filing "Collagen Materials and the Production Method"
- Japanese Patent filing "Collagen/Appatite Oriented Materials and the Production Method"
- Begin business and R&D for applications to tissue engineering and regenetive medicines
- Exclusive license from Stanford University
- US Provisional Patent filing "Oriented Collagen Gel"
- Sponsored research with Prof. Fuller of Stanford University "Collagen Films Designed for Tissue Generations"
Taro Saku, CEO Atree Inc.
Wecome to Biomaterial Business website of Atree Inc.
From 2008, ATREE Inc. started a sponsored research on preparing oriented collagen gels with Stanford University and now ATREE Inc. has established a process which is flexible to design and produce any size and any direction of orientation for collagen scaffolds used as 3D environments in tissue engineering.
The ultimate advantage of using oriented collagen gels is that cells can be cultured in an environment similar to that of human body and that the cell growth is realized along the direction of the orientation. A variety of in-vivo and in-vitro experiments have been conducted using our oriented collagen gels.
We strongly believe that our 3D oriented collagen gels will be essential biomaterials in the fields of regenerative medicine and tissue engineering.